Project Management: Foundation
3 Iweanya Ugbogoh Crescent, Lekki Phase 1
OntroPlus Project Management Foundation course is designed for anyone who needs to know how to manage tasks or small projects with a structured approach to ensure success.
Project management is not just for designated project managers. Almost everything you do in the workplace is a project and can benefit from project management techniques.
In this course, you will learn the core principles of project management including designing, planning, documenting, controlling and closing projects.
- Understand Project Management concept and definitions
- Read and develop project plans.
- Understand project risk.
- Understand and capture project complexities
- Manage projects effectively
- Approach management of projects with consistency and professionalism
- Complete your projects on time, and to budget.
Project Management Overview
- Definition of a Project
- Projects Deliverables
- Key Concepts
- Understanding The Project Cycles
- Planning Kick-Off Meeting
- Documenting – Charters
- Project Stakeholders
- Purpose of Planning Projects
- Listing Tasks
- Estimating Cost and Time
- Using Network Diagrams
- Speed up plan
- Approaches to Planning
- Gantt Charts
- Risk planning
- Conducting Meetings With Gantt Charts
- Monitoring Cost
- Managing Late Projects
- Make Projects a Learning Experience
- Project Close Out
Basic knowledge of working with a computer is required
Experienced Project Management trainer and practitioner
Please select and book the date and time you would like to attend the Project Management course. Morning sessions run from 9 am to 1 pm and afternoon sessions run from 2 pm to 6 pm.