Digital Marketing Intermediate — Search Engine Marketing
3 Iweanya Ugbogoh Crescent, Lekki Phase 1
The keys to executing effective search engine marketing are knowledge of your audience and the search platform as well planning and management of campaigns.
OntroPlus Search Engine Marketing course is an Intermediate Digital Marketing training designed to equip participants with goals setting, budgeting, keyword research, campaign management and optimization as well as measurement.
Our expert digital marketing facilitators will help you explore our carefully selected topics covering the key paid search engine marketing knowledge domains so you can confidently work with both internal team and external agencies to execute camapigns across major search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo.
- Gain knowledge of Paid search Engine Marketing terminologies and best practices
- Understand search engine platforms such as the Google Adword, Bind AdCenter and Yahoo Search Marketing
- Plan and integrate Search Marketing with other channels such as Social Media
- Understand campaign metrics to evaluate Search Marketing ROI
- Marketing professionals looking at deepening their digital marketing knowledge and enhancing their skills
- Business owners and start-ups companies who need to utilize digital marketing to cost-effectively win customers
- Sales and marketing professional taking on broader and more strategic roles
- Career changers who already possess basic digital marketing skills
Search Engine Marketing Concepts
- Paid Versus Organic Search
- Search Engines
- Benefits of Paid Search
- Campaign Elements
Launching Search Engine Marketing Campaign
- Google AdWords
- Account Structure
- Account Elements
- Keyword Research
- Campaign Creation
Search Engine Marketing Management
- Budget Management
- Campaign Optimization
Measuring Search Engine Marketing
- Campaign Measurement
- Advanced Measurement
Please come with your laptop
Certified and Experienced Digital Marketing Facilitator
Please select and book the date and time you would like to attend the Search Engine Marketing Intermediate course. Morning sessions run from 9 am to 1 pm. Afternoon sessions run from 2 pm to 6 pm.